At Symrise, Notable Keri Affronti is considered the expert on Millennials and Generation Z, helping the company win projects.
Notable Clio Ermenidis has created the next great Axe Unplugged fragrance for Firmenich.
L’Oréal’s Notable, Allie Gullquist manages the marketing for a portfolio of brands including Maison Martin Margiela, which won The Fragrance Foundation Award for Social Media Campaign of the Year.
Ana Paredes, the Notable from Givenchy, was instrumental in launching the brand’s boutique in SoHo in a compressed six-week time frame.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg — there are surely equally as impressive young executives working in your organization. Get these young movers and the shakers the recognition they deserve by nominating them to be part of The Notables, Class of 2017.
The criteria is simple:
• Nominations are open to all members of The Fragrance Foundation.
• Nominees are Millennials and must be 34 years of age or younger and currently working within the Fragrance industry.
• Nominees should have exemplary leadership qualities with measurable success.
• Can be nominated by their direct manager, or by others in the company who have regular interaction with employee.
• All nominations are evaluated by The Notables committee.
And the rewards are many. The young executives chosen as The Notables 2017 will be honored at a celebration at the LVMH Tower’s Magic Room in early 2017. In addition, they will receive the following:
• Will be featured on The Fragrance Foundation Website and in the annual Awards journal;
• Complimentary tickets to The Fragrance Foundation events throughout the year, including a balcony ticket to The Fragrance Foundation Awards;
• Participation in The Fragrance Foundation’s Masterclass 2017.
Click HERE to nominate your outstanding young employees for The Notables award.
Deadline: Thursday, December 1st, 2016.